SUMMER CAMP (6/15/2015 – 8/21/2015)
Our educators are highly experienced and have a passion for teaching. The students are motivated and encouraged to build good work habits and self-confidence so that they form a life-long love for learning. The structure of the camp is deliberated meticulously to create a well-balanced experience that promotes academics as well as kindles the students’ creativity and imagination.
The program includes weekly theme related projects, silent reading, outside play, math brain teasers, and young writer’s workshops.
Summer Operating Hours and Rates per Week
- School Operating Hours 8:00am – 6:30pm
- Full Day Summer Rate: $250 per Week (8:00am – 6:30pm)
- Half Day Summer Rate: $225 per Week (9:15am – 3:15pm)
- Specialty Camp Rate: $200 per Week (9:30am – 1:30pm)
- Extended Care: (Available upon prior request)
- 7:00 – 8:00am : $10 per day
- 7:30 – 8:00am : $5 per day
*Non-Refundable Registration / Seat Assignment fee – $25.00
A minimum of 8 enrollees are required for each camp.