Our educators are highly experienced and have a passion for teaching. The students are motivated and encouraged to build good work habits and self-confidence so that they form a life-long love for learning. The structure of the camp is deliberated meticulously to create a well-balanced experience that promotes academics as well as kindles the students’ creativity and imagination.
The program includes weekly theme related projects, silent reading, outside play, yoga, music, math, critical & logical thinking, and writing.
Summer Operating Hours and Rates per Week
- School Operating Hours 8:00am – 6:30pm
- Full Day Summer Rate: $235 per Week (8:00am Drop-off & 6:30pm Pick-up)
- Half Day Summer Rate: $215 per Week (9:00am Drop-off & 3:00pm Pick-up)
- Specialty Camp Rate: $185 per Week (9:00am Drop-off & 1:00pm Pick-up)
- Extended Care: (Available upon prior request)
- 7:00 – 8:00am : $10 per day
- 7:30 – 8:00am : $5 per day
Early Enrollment Deadline: Monday, June 2, 2014
*Non-Refundable Registration / Seat Assignment fee – $25.00
*Each student must pick a minimum of four weeks during the summer program.
A minimum of 8 enrollees are required for each camp.